Fantastic pictures, Lynne... wow, finally law Loretta's Frank in here, think he is a little camera shy! Thanks for the re-play of what seemed like a really spectacular day xoxo
I think we're a great looking bunch! But you're right that Lynne was doing the clicking until she rounded all of us up for the group pic! ((hugs)) Have to say that I really enjoyed Steve being with us!
Fantastic pictures, Lynne...
ReplyDeletewow, finally law Loretta's Frank in here, think he is a little camera shy!
Thanks for the re-play of what seemed like a really spectacular day
xoxo
Great pics, Lynne!!! You got everyone in except yourself :( !!!!! We're a great looking bunch, aren't we???
ReplyDeleteI think we're a great looking bunch! But you're right that Lynne was doing the clicking until she rounded all of us up for the group pic! ((hugs))
ReplyDeleteHave to say that I really enjoyed Steve being with us!