Saturday, November 19, 2011

Saturday fun!

Finally got some pictures of Daisy and the new Tuggy from Aunt Lori!
I see it, I see it!! Here it comes out of the pocket!

I'm going to sit here and act like a good girl so she'll throw it to me!

MINE all MINE....don't even THINK about taking it from me. I'm much faster than you!

Roll in the leaves in the sunshine with tuggy....can it get better than this??

aaahhhhhhhh!
Puddles, I'm sorry to say, had her own agenda and didn't try to play.....
oh MAN!! This is the BEST stinky stuff I've rolled in all day!

And the deer poop was SCRUMPTIOUS!

5 comments:

  1. Lynn and Steve,
    Your furry four footed friends are wonderful.
    Pics are really good! Good on Aunt Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just great...
    these tugs have brought so much joy to so many dogs, wish I was a doggy myself !

    So nice to see pics of the pups outside too !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daisy Is in 7th heaven with her Aunt Lori Tug Toy...maybe I need Lori to make one of those for me;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHH thanks for sharing Love it ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Daisy is just having so much fun with the Tug Lori made. It seems all the dogs love Lori's tug....watch Lori you'll be getting lots of doggie licks. lol Love Daisy on her back lol

    Puddles yes seems does have other ideas of rolling in something that you'll be smelling..but she says "it feels so good" lol Lynne

    ReplyDelete