Friday, February 3, 2012

Out and about Jan. 30 - Feb 3, 2012

Out and about at work.....
This is our Quince Bush, budding up to bloom already! In the back of it is our beautiful huge holly tree.



Visitor in the trees in the parking lot...Red Shouldered Hawk!

I was able to get fairly close, because I was wearing my camo scrub top! LOL!

But he saw me, and took off. Love the patterns of the underside of the wings and tail!

Pretty little Song Sparrow on the feeder outside the window of my desk. Don't often see them actually perched on feeders as they tend to be ground feeders.




Around the home-front....more crazy blooming things in the dead of winter!

Creeping Charlie

Purple Nettle, and look closely....see the little bee!


 Young Sycamore trees against a beautiful winter blue sky!



4 comments:

  1. Great pics, Lynne2! Sure hope the early bloomers don't get shocked! Love the RSH's!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tree against the sky Sooo cool ♂♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! I think it's time for a Road Trip to Lynne and Steve's - especially on Fishing Day !!
    Thanks, Lynne, this is a lot of fun, checking out your pictures.....
    seeing where your camera has been, as Glo says....
    xoxox ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynne, so glad you are a nature lover and that you share it's beauty with us♥

    ReplyDelete