Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter 2012

Puddles and Daisy didn't get get Easter toys this year. (damn economy!). So our clever Puddles decided to take matters in to her own paws. She ran through the open door, something she never does, and made straight for the neighbors yard. She likes to steal, and they usually have a good selection of things for her to pick from. 
After a fast running circle around the place, she ran up on to their porch, and moments later, emerged with something in her mouth, and ran right back to our door.
I don't know what all she could have chosen from on the porch, but this is her booty!

At first, I thought it a BUNNY SLIPPER, but upon closer consideration, I think it may be a LAMB. Ears aren't very long. In either case, it's certainly an EASTER steal!

4 comments:

  1. To cute She felt left out and got her own Easter reward LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such determination in her eyes...no way are you taking this away from me!!!
    Happy Easter Puddles!!!

    ReplyDelete