Thursday, December 23, 2010

Some old Christmas pictures!

Here is my very first picture with Santa! I was just about 11 months old. The picture is in it's original card!
 
 
I'm not sure of the date of this one...but I sure do remember this dress! The tag in the back of the neck had a sparkly gold embroidered Cinderella coach, and I thought it was just beautiful!
(this sentiment is not reflected in my lovely pout! wonder what made me mad?)
My Gram, my Aunt Donna, my mother and me!
Not sure of the date for this one, either. My mother made my dress. Isn't my brother adorable! And there is Gram, wearing one of her many Christmas aprons!
Me, Gram, and my brother, Johnny.

3 comments:

  1. very adorable...
    Merry Christmas !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw....such a cutie! Hope there are good memories attached!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't the older pictures just great when you come across them. Thinking of "memories" which is what is the best to have. ( :

    MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR LYNNE & STEVE

    ReplyDelete