Not bad, Lynne. Just glad I didn't break your camera!!!
Nice to see Lynne and Steve visting our MomsterLynn-Hedgie. A home in the woods.....now that is back to nature for sure. (:ty for sharing the great picshumm should I dye my hair "red"????? lol
Super Pictures, Lynne...looks like it was a great day...xo
Love your house, Lynn. Wish Steve had foundMyrtle instead of Brownie...DON'T LIKE TO EVEN LOOK AT SNAKES!Yes, RED hair is the best:)
What a special day you three had! Well, Cinnamon too I'm sure. It is just so great you all got together and accomplished so much!
Not bad, Lynne. Just glad I didn't break your camera!!!
ReplyDeleteNice to see Lynne and Steve visting our Momster
ReplyDeleteLynn-Hedgie. A home in the woods.....now that is back to nature for sure. (:
ty for sharing the great pics
humm should I dye my hair "red"????? lol
Super Pictures, Lynne...
ReplyDeletelooks like it was a great day...
xo
Love your house, Lynn. Wish Steve had found
ReplyDeleteMyrtle instead of Brownie...DON'T LIKE TO EVEN LOOK AT SNAKES!
Yes, RED hair is the best:)
What a special day you three had! Well, Cinnamon too I'm sure. It is just so great you all got
ReplyDeletetogether and accomplished so much!